Dental Treatment in Baner is a wide field of medical science which deals with the prevention, diagnosis, care, and Dental treatment conditions, diseases, and disorders of the oral cavity, teeth, and gums. The methods of tooth repair and replacement also fall under dentistry.
Dental problems are very quotidian problems these days and most people are befriending with various dental problems from the beginning of their life. Now dental problems are not restricted to the adult’s rather many children are also suffering from various dental issues. Hence, you need a robust solution that will help you to reconcile all your problems so that you can get back to your normal life. And for this, you need some reputed dental clinics and well-equipped dentists who will provide you with the best dental treatment in Baner, Aundh.
Dental problems are never funny rather they can be annoying. To prevent dental problems, you should brush or floss your teeth regularly. You also need to go for proper dental check-ups to prevent the problems. Common dental problems are,
- Bad breath
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Oral Cancer
- Mouth sores
- Tooth erosion
- Tooth sensitivity
- Toothaches and dental emergencies
- Unattractive smile
Symptoms of Dental and Oral Problems
If may experience any of the following signs or symptoms if you have dental health issues.
- Ulcers or sores in your mouth for more than one week
- Bleeding or swollen gums
- Chronic Bad breath
- Sudden tooth sensitivity
- Pain or toothache
- Pain while chewing or biting
- Swelling of the face and cheek
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Frequent dry mouth
Causes of Dental and Oral Problems
A plethora of statistics has claimed that nearly 100 percent of adults face dental problems in their lifetime. There are many factors that are responsible for dental and oral problems.
- Poor or improper brushing habits
- Frequent snacking especially sugary foods and drinks
- Use of certain medications which reduce the amount of saliva in the mouth and cause dry mouth
- Family history or genetics
- Certain infections like HIV or AIDS
- Hormonal changes particularly in women
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Frequent vomiting due to acidity
How Dental Diseases Can be Diagnosed?
Most of the dental problems can be diagnosed during a dental examination. Your dentist will inspect your teeth, jaw, mouth, throat, or tongue with some tools. Sometimes, he/she may take dental x-rays of your mouth to identify the root cause of the problem.
List of Dental Treatment in Baner
- Root Canal treatment
- Bone grafting
- Dental implant
- Cosmetic smile designing
- Laser dentistry
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Paediatric Dentistry
Types Of Dental Lasers
The types of dental lasers that are commonly used today are Erbium, Nd: YAG, Diode, and CO2. Each type of laser has specific biological effects and procedures associated with them.
Laser Root Canal Treatment Vs Traditional
A traditional root canal makes use of a drill to create a tiny opening in the tooth which needs to be treated. On the other hand, a laser root canal makes use of a laser instead of a drill. The laser can boil away the damaged tissue with better accuracy. And, thus the tooth is left cleaner. There is also less bleeding involved in this process.
How Dental Problems Can be Treated?
- Cleaning (this will remove plaque from your tooth)
- Antibiotics (sometimes, your dentist will prescribe antibiotics if you have gum infections)
- Dental treatments (like an implant, RCT, crowns, fillings, etc.)
- Probiotics (this will enhance the growth of healthy bacteria which are beneficial for your teeth and gums)
- Changing your habits (proper oral hygiene is required i.e. you need to use a mouthwash, brushing, and flossing daily.
Why You Should Choose Us?
Smile Together Dental Clinic in Baner is an established name in the field of medical tourism. The company provides multifarious services including professional doctors who are specialists and have plenty of experience in the field of dentistry.
- The company is tied up with more than 100+ hospitals in India
- They bring more than 1000+ specialists and surgeons under one roof
- The company offers the best-personalized care services to the patients
- With us, you don’t need to spend time waiting in a long queue
- We provide 24X7 patient care services
We provide affordable and cost-effective treatments to patients.